Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dying My Beard

The past few years I've noticed that my beard is getting more and more gray. Now I'm not one to complain about my gray hair.. believe me I'm just happy to have hair to turn gray. But I was at the store recently and I saw the "Just for Men" beard and mustache dye and thought.. why not. So I dyed my beard and mustache. Now this Just for Men brand claims that it only targets the gray hair... I found out last year when I used it on my hair that it's not true. The dye colors all your hair. But knowing this fact and seeing it is two different things. I haven't had a dark brown beard in 15 years so seeing me with this nice dark brown beard is so weird.

I also noticed now that my beard is dyed my gray in my hair really looks out of place so I think I'll be dying that in the next few days to match my beard. I won't be keeping up on it. I pretty much did it to see what it would look like. I do like it but I don't mind the gray as well. What do you guys think?? I also made this my Picture a Day in May #22

1 comment:

  1. It does look very dark where your beard/'tache isn't normally very grey. A lighter colour, or strategic placement would work though.

    ReplyDelete