Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pic a Day in May #28 & #29

Well this is slowly coming to an end. I've had a blast taking pictures of my every day in May. Here are the latest two. One on the left is for May 28th and the one on the right is for May 29th. The 28th as a last minute one. It was towards the end of the day and I had no idea what I was going to do for the picture, I was thinking back if I had done anything with Harry Potter and noticed that I didn't. So I grabbed my Quaffle and took off my shirt to share how much I love Harry Potter.

For the 29th I had lots of different choices. Friends Sebastian and Amanda were here I could have taken one with them, I was also going to my buddies Roberts to watch Serenity and could have taken one there, but as I was driving through my little town with my jeep top down and it was so beautiful outside I decided to take one of just me in my jeep crusing along. I took several to try and get a better background but since  I was late and I didn't have time to stop and compose the picture you get what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment