Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Buffy & Bros Continue...

Another quiet day at work, other then a few emails and such nothing much to report from there. I was more excited about the evening. I was getting together with one of my best friends Robert and continuing our Buffy viewing party. This is his first time, but a rewatch for me. We normally watch a 3 or 4 episodes but tonight we only did 2 episodes and wound up talking alot. We did season 1 episode 7 titled "Angel" and season 1 episode 8 titled "I Robot, You Jane", I really enjoyed both of these episodes.. one explains more about Angel and who he is and the other introduces Ms. Calendar. It's always great hanging with Robert want watching TV/movies but I really enjoy having our long conversations.

The only downside to the evening was coming home and the construction happening on the 14 freeway and it took me about 30 minutes to go 2 miles. Normally I'm okay with this but when your extremely tired it's not a good thing, but I did manage to get home by midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment