Friday, June 22, 2012

First Week of Work

Well I finished my first week at my new job. It's just getting started so it's not super busy at the moment. I spent most of my days working on a post schedule and just trying to get the lay of the land. What got to me more was the hours. I have been tired all week, though I'm getting 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night. And that's pretty much all I'm doing. I get up at 7am, leave my house around 8ish and get to work a bit before 10am. I work until 7pm and get home a bit after 8. I have dinner and by that time I'm tired and hit the bedroom around 10ish, watch an episode of The Simpsons (which I do every night) and normally fall asleep before the episode is done. I did hang out with my buddy Sebastian on Tuesday for a few hours after work and with Robert on Thursday, but man I'm tired when I get home.

Being out of work for nine months has really taken it's toll on me. I knew it would take me a while to get back into the swing of things but with all my extra circular activities (podcasts) I don't know where I'm going to find time to get everything done. I'm sure I'll get into a routine but as of this moment I don't see that happening anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment