Friday, June 8, 2012

Nice Guy 101

So I know this may come as a shocker to some of you but I'm a "Nice Guy". I use to hate being called that but a few years ago I decided to own it. I am a nice guy, I can't change who I am and I shouldn't be ashamed of it. You know the saying Nice Guys finish last, well it's a very true statement but I wouldn't want to be any other way.

I like being a nice guy, I like that people know that they can rely on me. Yes I may not achieve huge success or wealth because I'm unwilling to be cut throat.. and yes I have been taken advantage of from time to time but that just goes along with being a good person. 

Why am I telling you guys about this because I decided to start posting #NiceGuy101 tweets on twitter. They are just little sayings or things that I live by, being a nice guy.

Here's an example... this is the first one that I tweeted;

Send a friend a text and say hi, it only takes a second but can brighten their entire day. #NiceGuy101

I plan on tweeting one or two of these every few days.. I got lots of "nice guy" things to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment