Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shaved Head, Stress & Gimpy Life

Got up this morning and decided to I wanted buzz cut my hair. I like having long hair but it go to a point where it just looked crazy. This would be the first time that I would be cutting my hair by myself. Got the clippers out and grabbed two blade guards. I couldn't remember which one I used.. one looked too large and one looked too small. Instead of going with the large one first I went with the small one and did one pass on my head and realized it was the wrong one. I used a #1 clip for my beard and the #3 clip for my head.. well it was too late and I had to continue to buzz cut my hair off. This is the shortest I've ever cut it.. I mean it's almost bald.

Oh well it's only hair and most of it will grow back in a matter of weeks and be the length I normally have it at. I came into work and got a lot of compliments so I guess it looks better then I thought. As the day went on I got use to it and now it doesn't bother me so much.

Speaking of work, about midday I had such a massive headache that I actually had to take 3 Advil's. I rarely take anything but the stress was so horrible here at work that my head felt like it was going to explode. Luckily for me because I don't take alot of medicine it works fast on me and it was gone in a matter of an hour.

It was a long day and I couldn't wait to get out of work. I had to get home and work on My Gimpy Life Podcast since the first episode of this new webseries came out yesterday and I'm suppose to have a companioncast come out a few days later. So when I got home I jumped right editing the first episode of My Gimpy Life podcast and by 11pm I was done and it was ready to be released. Won't post it until tomorrow morning though. So that's three of the five podcasts done. Two more to go Alien Nation due by Aug 10th and Confessions of a Fanboy due asap. I'm also working on getting this new The Geek Roundtable podcast up and running. And I'm still working on the Secret Project. Lot's going on but I'm having fun and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment