Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Gimpy Life Podcast Episode 101

Download from Itunes ow.ly/cFHMs or Listen or get a direct download from mygimpylifepodcast.com

Show Notes:

Here it is.. the premiere episode of My Gimpy Life CompanionCast

This CompanionCast covers Season 1 Episode 1 - Accessible

If you haven't seen the episode yet, You can see it HERE

My  CompanionCasts for The Guild were a huge hit so when Teal was putting together My Gimpy Life she asked if I would do some for her series and of course I said yes!!


I was on set almost everyday while they shot Season 1. As actors and crew were finished with scenes I would try and speak to them. Get some inside info about the scene they just shot. I also interview Teal Sherer (creator/star) and  Sean Becker about the directing. Each one of these CompanionCasts will be episode specific and will vary in length depending on how much bts goodness I am able to gather.

In this CompanionCast I interview Teal Sherer, Sean Becker, Leah Mann, Gabe Uhr, Gary Anthony Williams, Kim Evey and Eric Acosta

I hope you enjoy a look behind the scenes of Season 1 Episode 1 - Accessible
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment