Monday, September 24, 2012

Goodbye Chris, Hello Robert

Woke up this morning, got ready for work and a half hour before I left I woke up Chris so I could spend my last half hour hanging with him. I was going to be taking him to the airport but last night Jen contacted him and said she would drive over and pick him up and take him to the airport. So we just hung out in the morning, watching some TV and talking about the weekend. I was suppose to leave at 8:30 but instead left closer to 9am as I didn't want to say goodbye.

I don't know if it's me getting use to saying goodbye to him or the fact that I know will be seeing him again soon but saying goodbye to Chris no longer brings tears to my eyes. So I said my goodbye got in my jeep and headed to work.

Work was work but instead of going home tonight as planned I went over to my buddies Robert's place. He was in the middle of a situation and needed a friend and I was happily that friend. We had Italian for dinner and just sat around his apartment chatting. I ended the night by crashing at his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment