Thursday, November 1, 2012

Editing Podcasts

Spend the day sick once again.. watched some TV here and there.. just stuff on my DVR that's been there for a long time. Tried to do stuff around the house but once again realized that it wasn't a good idea. I wish this cold/fever just knock me on my butt and run it's course instead of just lingering around... ugg!!

I did manage to pull myself away from TV later in the day and work on my next My Gimpy Life podcast #7. I didn't have much but I did have an interview with Greg Aronwitz as well as a few audio comments from fans.. so I recorded my intro and outro and spent the next several hours editing a pretty good podcast.  I really tried around 10pm so I didn't get to finish everything but I plan on posting it first thing tomorrow morning... hope you guys enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment