Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I Hate Being Sick

No Happy Halloween for me.. I've been sick several days and I'm not feeling any better... well that's not true, I'm feeling better then I did a few days ago but not by much. I hate being sick and this is the kind of sick that's not horrible so I'm not knocked out on my butt. It's the kind of sick where you just don't have the energy to do anything. You just feel blah... That's not good when I have so much stuff to do around the house. I actually try and do stuff but then start to get really dizzy and realize that I'm pushing myself to hard. So I opted to just sit in my recliner and catch up on some TV.

I watched Downton Abbey season one a few days ago and I have been dying to watch season two.. so that's what I did. It's set a few years after season 1 and WWI has begun. A very different feel to the show for season two. Lots of growth for the characters and of course tons of drama. But that's what I love about this show. It's not your over the top (soap operey) drama, it's true, real and so emotional drama.

(Spoilers) My favorites Anna and Mr. Bates are finally together if only for a short time before he's arrested. The ass Thomas is back, and yeah he's still an ass but everything isn't coming up roses for him. He purposely gets shot in the hand to get out of the army. They do show a softer side of him in the hospital but then he goes to Downton and the old evil Thomas re-appears. Poor William dies and causes conflict with Daisy, who is just so adorable. They continue the whole Mary and Matthew, will they won't they get together until the end where Matthew tells Mary they are both cursed and will never be together. So much good stuff.. I can't wait to see where the stories go.

No comments:

Post a Comment