Friday, January 4, 2013

A Good Year For Screeners

2012 was a great year for PGA (Producer's Guild of America) screeners. I normally get about 30 or so screeners a year and this year was no different. For 2012 I got 31

Skyfall * Brave * Rise of the Guardians * The Dark Knight Rises * Wreck it Ralph * The Hobbit * Cloud Atlas * Argo * Lincoln * Flight * Silver Lining Playbook * The Perks of Being a Wallflower * Amour * Anna Karenia * Promised Land * The Master * Hitchcock * Moonrise Kingdom * The Impossible * Hyde Park on Hudson * Madagascar 3 * Zero Dark Thirty * This is 40 * Frankenweenie * The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel * Beasts of the Southern Wild * Searching for Sugar man * The Lorax * ParaNorman * The Gatekeepers * Les Miserables

And the great thing is, unlike previous years, I actually watched 90% of these movies and will probably watch all of them as some point. Can't wait for 2013 screeners. I think I'm pretty prepared this year to vote for the PGA Awards.

1 comment: