Thursday, January 3, 2013

Getting Back To Normal...

...Well as normal as my life can get. I actually was startled out of bed this morning when I thought I had overslept and I wanted to spend as much time with Chris as I could because that's what I have done the past 16 days. It took me a few minutes to realize that I was home now and didn't have to get up if I didn't want to, so I turned over and went back to bed for another hour.

Got up and decided to go through all my mail. There were several packages and several large envelopes that I knew were screeners. I got a bunch of Christmas cards, thanks to all who sent me those. I also got a few Christmas gifts, Thanks Alycia, Thomas and Charles, I love the gifts. I got two more and probably my final screeners Les Miserables and The Gatekeepers.

I was suppose to start my new job today but I had emailed my boss and asked if it was cool if I came in a day later as I knew I had a ton of things to do today and I really wanted to decompress after a 16 day vacation. They were great and said why not just come in on Monday. So I get to enjoy the next four days before starting my new gig... super excited.

I only gained 3 pounds this trip. The last time I spent two weeks in Montana with Chris I gained 15 pounds.. so I think I did pretty good this trip.

Took a few hours but I took down all my Christmas stuff. It actually took me all day be I kept doing stuff then taking a break and going on the computer or watching some recorded TV. By the end of the night I had everything packed away.. all I had to do was put the tree and all the plastic bins in the garage.

I'm so jonesing to play Lord of the Rings Online.. I started to download the game but with my slow internet it's going to take at least a week to download it... and even then I don't know if I can play it with my internet speed... guess will know in a week.

It was a nice relaxing day.. just want I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment