Friday, June 14, 2013

Painting, Workout & Superman

After the "fail" that was yesterday I was determined to get more done today. So I was up at 8am and outside taping up the trim on the back of my house. It was already hot in the high 80's so my plan to to work for an hour and then go inside for a half hour to rest and cool done. I did this for about five hours and managed to finish painting all the trim on the back of the house. I said I was going to take baby steps so I'm very happy with what I got accomplished today.

I moved on to working out. I had limited time as I was going out to dinner and seeing Man of Steel with my buddy Robert so I couldn't do Vasquez today. Instead I with weights and my elliptical in my garage. 15 minutes of cardio on the elliptical, 3 sets of 10 on the chest fly for my chest (75 lbs), 3 sets of 10 working on my back (75 lbs), 3 sets of 20 on the front leg press (45 lbs), 3 sets of bicep curls  lbs), 3 sets of 10 on the free weight (110 lbs). It was a good workout.

Afterwards I showered and then headed into town. I was meeting Robert at the Sherman Oaks Galleria. We grabbed some dinner at P.F. Changs before heading to the theater for Man of Steel. I won't go into great detail or spoil anything here ( I plan to do a separate spoiler filled blog next). All I will say here is that I loved the movie... can't wait to see it again. Robert also enjoyed it.

We said our goodbyes and I got home around 11:30pm and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment