Thursday, August 15, 2013

3000th Blog Post

So this is my 3000th blog post. I've been blogging since 2002 (wow 11 1/2 years), at first I would blog only really big events that happen in my life. It wasn't until 2006 when I started blogging more regularly and then 2008 I started blogging daily. I love blogging, it's part of my life.. it's become routine, like eating breakfast. I couldn't imagine my life without blogging. I'm not a great writer by any means and I don't think I have a particularly interesting life, but that doesn't stop me from blogging :) I know I don't have a huge readership but those that do read my blog, I thank you. Especially those who leave me comments from time to time. I enjoy reading them all.

People often ask why I blog.. well there are several reasons why.. first, I blog to keep everyone (Friends and Family) up to date on my life. Second I like getting things off my chest. Thirdly because it's like having a personal dairy (though I don't get to personal in my posts) and finally and most importantly I love it. It brings me joy, I especially love going back in time and reading some of my older blogs posts and smiling at all the good times I've had.

Will I ever stop blogging.. nope.. even if I didn't have a single reader I would and will continue to blog until the day I'm not longer able to.  "My Life As A Geek" is here to stay.

Here's to 3000 and beyond!!

1 comment: