Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Blah Kind of Day

Woke up today not feeling so hot.. I think I might have gotten a little to much sun yesterday. Felt very lethargic all day today. I did force myself to do my two 20 minute elliptical workouts. Regardless of how lethargic I feel I can't stop working out... but I have to say it was a struggle.

Didn't do much of anything today. It was way to hot to paint or do yard work outside (110+). So I pretty much stayed inside all day long. I watched a bit of TV, then would clean around the house, play some LOTRO, then wash some baseboards, I'd chat with friends online, then do some laundry.

By the end of the day I felt like I pretty much wasted my day away. I was not happy with how productive I was today. But I guess not all days can be winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment