Friday, August 16, 2013

Another Blah Day

The blahness continued today.. along with the super high temps. My laziness was worst today then yesterday. It was a struggle do anything. I only managed to do one 30 minute cardio workout, I just couldn't bring myself to doing another one in the evening.

Today was pretty much a duplicate of yesterday. I would watch some TV, then do some touch painting inside the house, I'd play some LOTRO, then work on my webseries, wash dishes, watch more TV. Nothing to productive.

Of course I'm mad at myself for spending two days doing nothing when there is so much to be doing. Even if I couldn't get outside and paint, I have podcasts I can be working on. I guess I did do a little prep work for my upcoming Alien Nation recording as well a bit of editing for the next MASH 4077 Podcast, but not nearly as much as I would have liked.

It's crazy as I have these burst of energy and I get so much done one day and then crash the next day.  I can't afford many more of these "crash" days. I have way to much to get done and really no excuse as to why I can't do this stuff.

I know when I do get a job I'll look back at all this time off and really hate myself for not getting done. I've done it in the pass and you would think I would have learned from it as I hate feeling that way... I guess old habits are hard to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment