Monday, August 12, 2013

The Time Has Come...

The time has come.. I look for a job every morning, it's become routine. I get up, jump online, check my emails and then check a few job sites. Week after week, month after month I have found nothing or very few. Those that I do find I apply for but never heard back (I've applied for about four jobs in the past five months). while looking for work I normally look online for Post Production Supervisor, it's the job I've been doing for over 15 years, but since I haven't been able to find anything in my line of work, today I bit the bullet and started looking for Post Production Coordinator positions. This is a step below Post Production Supervisors and the pay is barely half of what I would make as a Supervisor.. but I can't afford to be out of work much longer. The threat of losing my house and car pushed me into taking a step down in my career. It sucks but it's something I have to do.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's only temporary - and you can take a PPC job and keep looking for super spots!
    -Will

    ReplyDelete