Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dumpsters & Disney

On the moving front... my roll off dumpster arrived. I rented a 22x8x4 foot dumpster. I have accumulated so much stuff over the years but it's time to spring clean and get rid of anything that I haven't looked at, read, watched or used the past year. It was tough at first but once you start throwing things away it's kind of cathartic and it gets easier. By the end of the day I had 2/3'ds of that dumpster filled. Now I'm worried that I didn't get one big enough for my needs :)

On the Screener front... I got two movies that I have been wanting to see.. Frozen and Saving Mr. Banks. I think I actually squeed a bit when I opened the envelope and saw those two screeners inside.

I'm a huge Disney fanatic so I'm looking forward to Frozen, I've been hearing such great things about this movie. As for Saving Mr. Banks.. I mean it stars Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson and it about the creation of Mary Poppins.. it's win win all around. I can't wait to watch both of these movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment