Saturday, December 14, 2013

Molly's 2nd Birthday Party

Up at 6:30am and cleaning up the garage and getting ready for the second part of the big move this Sunday. I also had to remove the two Satellite dishes from my roof and seal the holes.

I took a break from all this moving/packing stuff to celebrate my niece Molly's 2nd birthday. She was having a Yo Gabba Gabba party. There were a lot of people there and as always I played with most of the kids in the bouncy house. My niece is so different from my nephew, he's shy, quiet and timid. She's outgoing, crazy and a daredevil. It was a good time, I spent about five hours there before having to head home and jump back into packing up things for tomorrow.

Got home around 7pm and was up to about midnight packing up the garage. I think I'm ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment