Thursday, December 12, 2013

Last Minute Expenses

So I have one more week until I'm out of my house. I still have quite a bit of stuff to do and I can't wait until this is all over. Today I had to deal with the plumber, one of the things I had to fix for the buyers was the toilet in the guest bathroom. My brother and I took the toilet off but were not able to fix it as one of the stems that holds the toilet down was snapped off. So I had to hire a plumber.

When he got to my place it sounded like an easy fix but when he looked at it he said "I have never seen anything like this". My thought was.. oh crap this is going to cost me.

Well four hours, three plumbers and $600 dollars later it was fixed. It was more then 3 times the amount I expected to pay but it's done and I can mark it off my list of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment