Friday, January 10, 2014

Alien Nation Podcast 2nd Anniversary

Today is Alien Nation: The Newcomers Podcast 2nd anniversary. I released the first episode two years ago today. I stated this podcast because I wanted to work with my brother. We both loved Alien Nation and there wasn't another podcast like it.

It's not my most popular podcast by far. We get a few hundred downloads/listeners a month but what is great about this podcast is I get to do it with my brother. We have blast when we record together and our chemistry is undeniable.

Unfortunately December and January's podcasts have been postponed because of my move, but we should have a brand new one for the February 10th release date.

Thanks to all who have listened and continue to support this little podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment