Tuesday, February 4, 2014

More Action Figures, Facebook Goodness and Running

Putting action figures up on the walls continues. My place is a wreak, bins all over the place and empty boxes and bins filling up my kitchen.. but I know it has to get dirtier before it get's better. I think the master bedroom is coming along nicely. I'm really hoping I can get most of my toys out of the bins as I don't have anywhere to store these bins and if I can't store them then they will have to be sold. I think by the end of all this I will have sold about 1/3 of my toy collection.

Facebook turns 10 years old this year and in celebration they compiled this very short but also very cool video. Anyone with a Facebook account can create their very own. Here's my "A Look Back".


In the evening I went for a jog/run/walk with my friend Jen. We went around the park three times and I'm actually very proud of my performance. I didn't think I'd be able to run as much as I did but I have to say I am in better shape then I thought... so woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment