Saturday, May 17, 2014

New TV Series Trailers... So Good!!

The toy/guest room is taking alot longer then planned but that always seems to be the case. I also have way more then I even thought. I'm going to have to make some hard choices in what to display and put out and what to sell or get rid of.

I saw three new trailers for new TV series that will be premiering this fall and I wanted to share them with you.

First one is for The Whispers. Aliens have invaded Earth by using our most unlikely resource to achieve world domination—our children. As the kids unwittingly help these unseen enemies, the clock counts down in this suspenseful race to save humanity.

I found the trailer kind of creepy and spooky... I'm looking forward to this series.


The next one is for Forever. A 200-year-old man works in the New York City Morgue trying to find a key to unlock the curse of his immortality.

This one looked interesting so I'll be sure to watch the first few episodes to see if it's any good.


The third one looks the best to me.. Scorpion. It follows an eccentric genius and his international network of super-geniuses as they form the last line of defense against the complex threats of the modern age.

This one looks soooooo goooood... it's fun, suspenseful and geeky.. I'm all over it.


So many new and interesting series are starting up this fall.. I hope a few survive to make it a full season.

No comments:

Post a Comment