Friday, June 6, 2014

Frozen, Goonies, Buffy & Firefly Action Figures

Yesterday I saw a post about Funko's new "Frozen" Pop figures. I collect a few of the series, like Star Wars, Goonies and The Hobbit.. but when I saw these new ones I knew they would be a must have as well. They aren't coming out until the summer but many assume as do I that they will premiere at San Diego Comic Con.

So I went and checked out their website and found out that along with Funko there is another company called ReAction and they do 3 3/4 action figures (very much like the classic Star Wars figures). And I was surprised to see what they have coming down the pipeline.

First I was excited to see that Goonie action figures were coming out. Now I purchased the Mezco 7" figures back in 2012 but I'm excited to get this new set of figures.

I also saw some Back to the Future actions figures that looked kind of cool. And some Buffy action figures which I saw a picture of a year or so ago but didn't know what or who made them.

But the ones that got me the most excited were the Firefly action figures. I can't believe I haven't heard or seen a word of these and they are due to be released at the end of June.

Now  you could purchase them from the "funko's" website but they are asking $19.99 (originally $10.99) and though I'm a huge fan there was no way I could pay that much for a 3 3/4 action figure so I searched ebay and found only a few and they weren't cheap. I then checked out Amazon and found four of the five figures there for $10.99 each, though they also said they were $19.99 each, it was very confusing.. but I managed to get the four figures (Zoe, Wash, Kaylee and Jayne) for $10.99 each but the Mal figure was $19.99 and I figured I'd check to see if I could find it somewhere else for cheaper. I mean they aren't out yet so these are all pre-orders.

I also saw on Entertainment Earth they have all the figures listed above available for pre-order for $9.99 each. You can check them out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment