Monday, June 2, 2014

Organizing & Weight Gain

Since I set up my toy/guest room I stored all the extra bins and boxes in my living room and my bed room. Today I started cleaning up those areas. Of course what you think will take a few days is going to take you a few weeks... I can't wait until this entire move is completely over and everything is in it's place.

So if you follow my blog on a regular bases you know I've struggled with my weight my entire life. Last year I weight in at a whopping 217lbs. It's the heaviest that I have ever been. I yoyo'd back and forth between 205lbs and 200 for the longest time but finally broke the 200 mark and was down to 195lbs before I left for England/Ireland. When I got back from my trip I was up to 200lbs and it's now been a month since then and I'm up to 205lbs. I don't now what's going on. I feel like my weight is just out of control.

So today I started to jog again. I jogged/walked 3 laps around NoHo park (that's about 3 miles). I'm hoping to do it everyday... Hopefully I can get back into that routine and start losing weight again. I know working out is only part of the problem. My diet has been horrible since I have been back. That's going to be key in losing weight.

I'm so disappointed in myself for going above 200 which I swore I would never do again. Combined with not having a job the past year has lead to this current bout of depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment