Played 3 hours of SWTOR (Star Wars The Old Republic) with my buddies Chris and Brett. We hadn't played in a few weeks so I'm glad the three of us were able to find time and get a few hours of game play in. I hope it's not another two weeks before we get to play again. I'm really enjoying my character (Jedi) and I'm not able to wield two sabers... it's pretty awesome.
I posted a Random Geek Question on Twitter and Facebook: What is the one horror movie that you could never watch alone? For me it would be Blair Witch Project... I remember watching that with a few friends and it scared the hell out of me, I don't think I could ever watch that alone. Here are some of the responses I got from friends.
- Ryanne Harding - Never seen one I can't watch alone! I loooooooove me some horror movies.
- Gabe Gebhart - The Ring really got me when it came out in the theater.
- Eva Chan - Not sure since I'm not a huge fan of horror in general. Probably a lot of them.
- Maggie O'Neill - I did watch The Exorcist alone- when I was 13- and babysitting on Halloween. It was stormy out and they only had one channel for reception. N-E-V-E-R A-G-A-I-N.
- Chris Clemente - Blair Witch is up there, I agree. Been lost in the woods as a kid and it's terrifying. I think the first Paranormal Activity is pretty damn freaky, kept me up a little.
- Bryan Dunn - ALIEN.
- Kasey Ryan-Pierce - All of them. Just...all of them. o_o