Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Voting and Fitness

So I voted today. I have voted in every election since I turned 18. Most of the elections I do my due diligence and review all the democratic candidates and various propositions. If I'm not able to do that I tend to stick with what the California Democratic party suggests on their websites.

It's sad to me that turn out for these elections are extremely low, roughly 25 - 35% here in California. I guess most people either don't care or don't feel their vote counts. But they are very happy to bitch and complain about taxes, politicians, etc. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I finally put up on Facebook some items that I'm trying to sell. Several tables and an elliptical. They are currently sitting in my carport and I need to get them out of there ASAP.

I'm continuing my NoHo park running. I did three laps (roughly 3 miles). Before my England/Ireland trip I was able to job (slowly) around the entire park three times. But now that it's been a few months since I did that I'm slowly building my strength back up. I job about half the park then walk half the park. I hope to be able to job the entire park soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment