Friday, June 13, 2014

Random Geek Question and Lucy

So I asked Twitter and Facebook another Random Geek Question. This time it was "What is your favorite Joss Whedon project?"

Here is what I got from Twitter:

@piratescribe  Firefly. Hands down :)

@Ruvio  Dr. Horrible. I mean drama, romance, musical, soliloquy's, NPH, Felicia Day and Nathan Fillion Fuggedubaahhdit

@Josh_TolkienFan dammit! So difficult to choose!!! Gun to my head—I’ll say Firefly.

From Facebook:

Erik Nelson I gotta go with Buffy, even with newer great stuff.

Matthew Luchsinger Angel season 5.

Lorelai K. Perrin Buffy (the movie), Buffy, especially Once More With Feeling, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, Firefly/Serenity, Smile Time...honestly everything that man has ever touched is my favorite (trying not to sound like a crazy fan girl...I just really appreciate his art.)

Amy Chickenlips McGee Teplow Buffy forever.

Ginger Potter Buffy, Firefly, Toy Story

Michael Roach Dr. Horrible, then Buffy

Marsia Powers 1. Buffy (Angele is a part of Buffy-verse IMO) 2. Avengers/SHIELD 3. Dr Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog 4. Cabin in the Woods tied with Much Ado 

Jennifer Luchsinger EVERYTHING

Alissa Sheleng Firefly/Serenity, Avengers, Dr. Horrible, and SHIELD.

Sebastiaan Van Dijk Buffy, Firefly, Dr. Horrible. Hon. Mention for Twister and Titan A.E.

Aaron Trahan Firefly/Serenity, Angel, Buffy and Agents of Shield. But with more Agents of Shield it will move up.

Hannah Brown Buffy. But I like everything else too.

So it looks like Buffy and Firefly are the top choices. For me it's a tough call but I think I would have to go with Firefly. Buffy was fantastic but there are seven seasons and episodes were hit and misses.. With Firefly it was only 14 episodes and in my opinion all 14 are must see episodes.

Recently I was watching something about summer movies and saw a clip of Scarlett Johansson in New York were she waves her hands and time stops. I thought to myself.. what the heck is that from. Then I saw something about her new movie Lucy so I checked out the trailer and OMG how did I not know about this. I mean the trailer was released back in April when I was in England but still. This movie looks AMAZING and I can't wait to check it out. If you haven't seen the trailer.. check it out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment