Thursday, August 28, 2014

B-day Pix, A Friend's Arrival & New Coaster

Today is day 18 of my "pix a day" until my 44th Birthday, so here I am at age 18. This picture is from my senior prom. I went to prom with my friend Misha. My buddy Dan went with Misha's sister, and I can't remember her name.. but it was  fun night of dancing.

Picked up my buddy Robert and then we headed over to the Burbank airport to pick up our friend Chris. He is flying in from Montana for the long Labor Day weekend. Should be some fun times.

I'm a huge roller coaster fan, I have been for most of my life. One of my favorite places to go is Six Flags Magic Mountain. When I attended earlier this year I heard they were closing one of their oldest and most iconic roller coasters, Colossus. Well they just released a video of what they plan to replace it with and I have to say, I'm sad to see the classic coaster go but this new one look AWESOME... I give you Twisted Colossus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment