Sunday, August 24, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenged Accepted!!!

Well today is day 14 of my "pix a day" until my 44th birthday. So here I am at age 14.

I spent a few hours of the day watching some more of Call the Midwife. I watched the 2013 Christmas Special which aired between seasons 2 and 3. I then watched the first two episodes of season 3.

This series continues to impress me. In the end it's about women having babies but the characters have such interesting and complex lives that it never feels stale. In season three they introduced a new midwife and nun but one of my favorites Jane was no where to be found. I'm going to try and finish watching the rest of the season tomorrow and then I get to wait like everyone else for the 2014 Christmas special as well as series four in 2015.

So as I mentioned in the my last blog, I was challenged by three friends, Markus, Al and Josh to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. So with the help of my friend Doug I went across the street to the park to do my video. But first I donated (what I could) to ALSA.ORG, I then made sure to collect water from a shower that I took earlier as I wanted to use recycled water for this. And I picked the park to do it in as there is grass and trees all over that could put this water to good use. So here is my Ice Bucket Challenge video. I challenged three friends, Chris, Robert and Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment