Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I Am Groot & Mockingjay Trailer

It's day 37 of my "pix a day" until my 44th birthday. Here I am at age 37. This was taken at my buddy Chris' wedding. I had the honor of being one of his groomsmen. It was a beautiful ceremony on a cliff side in Malibu. I was looking pretty good.

During our D&D this pass weekend my buddy Aaron gave me a birthday present. As you may know, if you're a regular reader of my blog I collect Pop! Vinyl figures. So I was thrilled to see the special "Loot crate" exclusive Groot figure and the newest Man of Steel Superman figure. I've been wanting a Groot Pop figure since I went to Comic con earlier this year, but they are extremely hard to come by and I knew Loot Crate released their glow in the dark version but never in a 1000 years did I think I'd get one. As for the Superman he's fantastic and I actually already have one of those but I'm more then happy to get a second one so I can put him in my car. I think he'll make a great companion. Thanks Aaron for being so sweet and for being an awesome friend.

One last thing.. they released a full trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 1. It looks really good. I have enjoyed the previous movies so I'm looking forward to this one. I am wondering where they are going to split the book, guess will have to wait and see... check out the trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment