Thursday, September 18, 2014

Phineas and Ferb Star Wars & Touching Videos

So I finally was able to watch the Phineas and Ferb Star Wars special. It came out a few months ago and I had several friends tell me that I should watch it. Now I've never seen any Phineas and Ferb before. I had no idea who or what they were. All I knew is that it was a cartoon that aired on the Disney channel. And now that Disney owns Star Wars it seems like we are seeing more and more of these crossovers.

I liked how they integrated the characters of Phineas and Ferb into the Star Wars universe. This entire episode takes place at the same time Star Wars A New Hope happened. I mean it's called Episode 4a. Most of the stuff is happening simultaneously or just after a scene from Star Wars. The entire plot of this special is that R2 drops the Death Star plans and Phineas and Ferb find them and try and get them back to R2 but seems to always be just a step behind. It was fun seeing animated versions of the Star Wars characters. I mean I've seen then in Clone Wars but that's a very stylized version of them. In this episode they looked pretty much like the actors did. The voices are great and I enjoyed the over all storyline. It was a fun watch and I'm glad my friends suggested that I watch it.

There are several videos that I want to share with you guys. The first one is a well made animated short about a lonely robot. You can't help but feel bad for this little guy.


The second video is about helping the people around you. We can accomplish so much more when it's not all about you. This video is very short but still was able to bring me to tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment