Saturday, October 11, 2014

Gaining Weight :(

Just a heads up on this blog post it's more personal then geeky.

So I made the mistake of weighting myself this morning, I knew I had not been eating right and my workouts have been sporadic and since coming back from my vacation in March/April I have been gaining weight. Well I got on the scale and wasn't really surprised at what I saw but I was extremely disappointed in myself. I am now currently the heaviest I have ever been. It's disgusting and I can blame it on my depression, or medication that I'm taking but truth be told it's me being lazy and eating poorly. It's tough to change 44 years of bad eating. I've never eaten healthy though I have tried from time to time. And as for working out, when I'm on a roll I can workout everyday and it's great, but when my laziness takes over I become lethargic and it's difficult to get out of that mood.

This was a real eye opener for me. I can see the extra weight, especially in my face and I hate it. I need to make some changes or I'm not going to be around to enjoy another 40 years. I hope by admitting this on my blog it will help motivate me to do the right thing. I know my eating habits aren't going to change overnight but through time I hope to eat healthier. As for working out, I just need to get my fat butt off the couch and do it. I'll keep you guys updated on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment