Sunday, October 5, 2014

Patreon & Once Upon A Time Goodness

First I want to thank my friend Michael Roach for becoming a patron of mine on Patreon. This makes nine patron and I appreciate each and everyone of them. Regardless if you're helping with $1 to $20 a month it all helps with my Geekyfanboy Productions. If you enjoy my online content then please consider becoming a patron of mine. You can check out my Patreon page HERE.

Tonight I watched the second episode of Once Upon a Time. S4 Ep2 "White Out" When Emma finds Elsa in an ice cave she triggered, her life is in danger when Elsa traps her in with her. Meanwhile, in the Enchanted Forest of the past, Anna helps teach a younger David to fight a warlord named Bo Peep.

Another enjoyable episode, I liked that they are not turning Elsa into the big bad this first half of the season. They actually introduced the Snow Queen (played by the wonderful Elizabeth Mitchell) at the end of this episode, and she looks to be the big bad. We also were introduced to Bo Peep who's a warlord in the Enchanted forest but a butcher in Storybrooke. I like that Snow is now the "mayor" of Storybrooke I'm sure they'll be more on that front. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment