Friday, February 13, 2015

It's All About the Podcasts

Today was all about podcasts. I had several that were due to be released on the 15th, which is only two days away. Sometimes I love editing podcasts and can get through three in one day but other times it's a struggle and I just procrastinate and have to force myself into doing it... this is one of those times.

The first one I must get done is my guest spot on Treks in Sci Fi Podcast. The host Rico and I did a podcast on the second of the Harry Potter books/movies Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. We recorded this a few weeks ago but I waited until the last minute to edit it. Though I did start editing last week but only got about 1/3 of it done.

I don't know why I lack motivation sometimes when it comes to editing podcast as I love creating, producing and hosting podcasts. The upside is once I convince myself to start editing I really get into it and then I'm an editing fanatic... that's what happen today.

I spent a good part of today (about six hours) editing the rest of the Harry Potter podcast and then moved on to my MASH 4077 Podcast and completed the next episode or what I thought was the next episode.. come to find out that I already edited the next podcast (due on 2/15), so I actually finished editing the following podcast for 3/1 and got about halfway done with the episode for 3/15. Talk about being ahead of the game... woot!!

I sent the Potter podcast to Rico and it should be posted on Treks in Sci Fi this coming Sunday 2/15, I'll be sure to post about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment