Saturday, February 14, 2015

Lack of a Valentine

So it's Valentines Day, just another reminder that I'm alone. But you know what I don't have anyone to blame but myself. It's been many years since Harry and I broke up and though I would like nothing better then to be in a relationship I'm doing nothing about it. I don't know if I'm expecting Mr. Right just to come knocking on my door but I know that's not how it works. I'm not one to pick someone up in a bar and my current group of friends that I hang out with are all straight so no help there. It's more then likely that I'm going to have to go back to online dating. I found a website called Our Time and it's online dating for the more mature people 40 +. I put up a profile and according to the website have several "flirts" and messages but of course you have to pay for the service to read and reply to the messages and I don't know how legit this service is. I don't know if I'll pay for this service or not but I do know that this is the year I stop being stupid and find me a guy who perfect for me.

Speaking of Valentines Day.. Agent Carter actors made this very cute and fun video that I want to share with you all. They are quoting romantic exchanges between couples from famous movies. I think I can name them all... can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment