Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is Back!!!

So it's been almost four months without a new episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and though I have missed it I have loved Agent Carter, which took the place of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. during it's break. But I'm so happy it's back and boy did it come back with a bang. Tonight's episode is S2 Ep. 11 "Aftershocks" In the wake of Whitehall’s death Coulson looks to hit back at Hydra, who are considering the imprisoned Bakshi as a potential replacement for the leadership role. S.H.I.E.L.D. enacts a plan that sees Bakshi escaping and leading them to other high-ranking Hydra agents, who are then killed. In Puerto Rico, the alien city is flooded, but not before Raina escapes, having transformed into a monstrous creature. When Cal turns his back on her, reminding her that she got what she wanted, Raina attempts to commit suicide, but she is taken by the man with no eyes, Gordon, who can teleport. Fitz and Skye realize that she has also been transformed – she created the earthquake in San Juan, but has no control over this ability. Fitz agrees to keep her secret, and hides the truth from the rest of the team. Meanwhile, a model car that Mack built for Coulson scans the latter’s office and finds the “toolbox” that previous S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury gave to Coulson. Mack secretly reports this to Morse.

OMG.. where to start. First I LOVED this episode but was there any doubt. I have loved this series since the beginning.  I'll start with the main story, Coulson's plan to use Bakshi was brilliant. I has no idea what was going on until May was shot and then Coulson over acted and was shot. I love that Coulson realized that Hydra would turn on themselves eliminating quite a few of the heads of Hydra.. but of course we all know take off one head and two more appear. I didn't like the turn Simmons took, I understand being freaked out and worried but I think she went a bit overboard. If I was Skye I'd be worried for my safety and I loved that Fitts helped Skye out and changed the blood tests.

I actually felt bad for Raina and actually thought they were doing to do this character in but was happy when Gordon teleported in and said "Hey Beautiful" and teleported he and Raina out.. that was AWESOME!! I was sad that Trip died but I liked that we got to see how everyone dealt with it. It was a sad scene when Coulson had to break the news to Trips mom.. And I have to say that I didn't like the ending, I mean we still don't know what Mack and Morse are up to but it's not looking good. I'll be super pissed if it turns out that they are Hydra. Guess will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment