Friday, March 6, 2015

My First Week On The Job

Today marks my first "full" week at this new gig. I'm really enjoying it, the offices are awesomely geeky and the people are very nice. It's been a crazy busy week and it's only the beginning. Luckily I do have some down time here and there to recoup. But so far it's been good.

We have your first editor starting next week, the field has just finished shooting episode three of eight episodes so we still have a ways to go. My favorite part of post is when production is done shooting and we have all the footage and then my team goes to work and gets the episode edited and finished.

I've also survived getting up at 6am Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for my morning NerdStrong Gym workouts. It really wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be and I think that's because I enjoy going to the gym so it doesn't feel like a choir.

So I would say my first week of work and gym was a success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment