Thursday, June 4, 2015

Still Sick, Rebels & Free NerdStrong

Had another horrible night, slept very little and coughed alot. Cancelled my morning NerdStrong class for the 2nd time and I would have called in sick again for work but I had a new editor starting and had to be there to do all his paperwork. So I took some meds (Dayqual) and dragged myself into the office. I somehow managed to survive the day.

I do have one piece of geeky news that I wanted to share with you all.. Star Wars Rebels released a Ahsoka centric behind the scenes video for the upcoming season of Rebels. Ahsoka has become one of my all time favorite Star Wars characters and I was super excited when she showed up on season one of Rebels. I can't wait to see what happens next for her.


And before I say goodnight.. if you're a regular follower of my blog you know that joined a very geeky gym back in February and have had the best experience. Well now it's your turn to join in the fun. NerdStrong Gym is offering FREE Sunday classes at 9AM. Just go to http://www.nerdstronggym.com/ and sign up so you can sign the wavier (you can do it day of but it's easier if you do it in advance.) Let me know if you're going to join in the fun so I can take the 9am class as well since I usual do the 10am class on Sunday. Come find out why I love this gym so much.. come join in the all nerdiness!!


No comments:

Post a Comment