Monday, June 1, 2015

MASH Podcast, No Tron 3, Caitlyn Jenner & Sad Dog Videos

Today's blog is a hodge podge of entertainment news and dog videos.

First up Geekyfanboy Productions released a new episode of the MASH 4077 Podcast. This is episode 105, covering S5 Ep 8 "Dear Sigmund". You can Download from itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or listen and get direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com  Don't forget new episodes are released on the 1st and 15th of the month.

Got some sad news... Disney announced that they are pulling the plug on Tron 3. I mean it was never really full development but there was talk of a director and the return of the main actors but seems that things have fizzed out. Who's to say if things will change in the future, I for one would like to see another Tron movie as I really do enjoy that universe... so for now it's a just a wait and see.


Vanity Fair released their new cover introducing Caitlyn Jenner (formerly known as Bruce Jenner) and I have to say she's looking pretty amazing. I think this is going to be huge for the transgender world. Of course you're always gonna have your haters but from what I've been reading today the general public seems to giving her their support.

And the final thing I wanted to share today... I came across two dog videos that will defiantly tug at the heart strings.. the first one is only 10 seconds but man is it a tough 10 seconds to watch.


And the second dog video is a PSA/Commercial that also made me tear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment