Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I Sick

Last night I started to get an itch in my throat.. around 1am this morning I woke up with a sever sore throat and a cough I couldn't control. I jumped out of bed and almost took a tumble as my head was spinning. I managed to get some cough medicine down in between the hacking coughs but I was up for another two hours before falling back to sleep.  Sleep didn't last that long as I was up again around 4am coughing. I felt like crap and knew there was no way I was going to be able to make it to NerdStrong for my 7am class and though I hated doing it I had to cancel for the first time (it really was a struggle). I took some more meds and tried to get a few more hours of sleep before I had to drag myself into work.

Yeah when I woke up there was no way I was getting out of bed.. so I called in sick to work. You know I'm bad if I don't go to work. All I wanted to do today was lay on the couch, catching up on some TV and drink lots of fluids and I did pretty much that all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment