Sunday, July 5, 2015

Post Workout Brunch

After today's workout a group of us walked over to The Hungry Fox for some much needed brunch. We got two booths so we sat four and four. My table had Lauren, Josh, Jess and myself and the second table had Meg, Derek, Derek and Brent.  It's always a blast going out with these guys after a good workout. We talk about everything from the gym, to TV, to life in general. We spent a good hour or so relaxing and enjoying some tasty vittles.

Afterward I headed home as I had a few plans today, I wanted to visit with my friend Scarlett who was visiting from Texas and I wanted to hang out with my best bud Robert for a few hours but once I was home and on the coach my body started to revolt. It was not going to move no matter how much I tried. I was physically and mentally exhausted. I did absolutely the bare minimum (eat and bathroom). I laid on that couch and watched TV for the next six hours. It probably wasn't he best thing for me.. I should have gone for a walk but my body wasn't having any of it. I know tomorrow morning when I get up I'm going to be hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment