Monday, July 6, 2015

To Cosplay or Not To Cosplay...

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sore today!!! I  knew after yesterday's hour long workout that I would be. It's not a debilitating soreness but an overall body ache soreness. I'm so happy today is my one day off from NerdStrong, one more day to recover before doing it all over again.

I spent the day moving very slowly at work.

So I've been seeing all my friends talking about their cosplay for SDCC and I'm starting to feel the itch. I love cosplaying, it's one of the main reasons I go to con. But this year I didn't finish my Samwise Hobbit costume and my Hobbit feet have seen better days. But I think I'm going to bring my Hobbit cosplay just so I have it and if anything I'll cosplay a day.

I mean my Hobbit feet need replacement but I can do a patch job and see if they hold out for one more con. Of course I'd rather have my Samwise cosplay done but I'll can pull out my tried and true Frodo cosplay one last time.

Besides finishing my Samwise cosplay, I'm also going to start working on my Twi-lek Jedi cosplay. I hope to have that done by Comickazi in Nov but more then likely it will debut at Wondercon next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment