Friday, August 7, 2015

Being Positive on Facebook

So the past week or so I've been trying to post positive things to my Facebook feed. I feel like there is so much negative and hate being spewed everyday online that I didn't want to be part of it. Here are some of the videos and pictures that made my heart smile.

First one is about a family who started a car wash company so that their autistic son and others would have a place of employment.


Next is a video done to show the evolution of Men's Swimsuits.. it's interesting to see the different styles over the years.


Next is a very touching video of two foster kids who found a forever home with the unlikeliest of people... have some tissues ready.


Next isn't a video but I picture I came across of a blind women "seeing" her unborn child thanks to 3D printing technology.. it's pretty amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment