Thursday, September 10, 2015

Firefly Fluxx & Dawning of the Age of Hufflepuff

I just heard they are making a Firefly Fluxx game. I'm a huge fan of the card game fluxx and an even bigger fan of Firefly so this is Win Win for me.. but it gets even better as my buddy Adam Levermore did the artwork for the cards.. that's gonna make this game that much more special. Can't wait for it to be released. Here is what little info there is on the item.

Working in partnership with 20th Century Fox and Gale Force Nine, Looney Labs will release Firefly Fluxx in early 2016.

Illustrated by Adam Levermore, Firefly Fluxx combines the card game’s unpredictable and ever-changing rules with the futuristic Wild West characters and themes of Fox’s Firefly ‘Verse.

MSRP will be $20.... Can't wait!!!

When asked what "house" I would be sorted into in the Harry Potter world I have always say, very proudly, "Hufflepuff". And though Hufflepuff seems to get the short end of the stick in the movies I think in the real world people are embracing their Hufflepuff-ness and I think it's awesome.

When Hufflepuff won the final house cup on Pottermore J.K. Rowling tweeted "This is starting to feel like the dawn of the Age of Hufflepuff... #FantasticBeasts" 

 

Looks like Hufflepuff is finally getting the respect they deserve... Also how cool does that sound "The Dawning of the Age of Hufflepuff" 

No comments:

Post a Comment