Friday, September 11, 2015

Lip Sync Battle, Flash S2 Preview & Harry Potter Books

I so love Jimmy Fallons Lip Sync Battles and there is a new one out where he challenges Ellen DeGeneres. Check it out...

They released the preview of The Flash S2 and all I can say is WOW... season one was amazing but season took looks to be unbelievable... I can't wait!!!


And one more video to share with you guys.. it's a prologue to the upcoming season of Doctor Who. I wasn't thrilled with last season but I'm still looking forward to seeing the new season.

Well the video was removed because of copyright issues.. so I guess I can't share it with you. But we only have a few weeks before the new season starts.. whoo-hoo!!!

A new picture was released by the CW's Legends of Tomorrow showing us the costumes for Hawkgirl and Hawkman.

I like the look of both of these characters. Both outfits are very realistic and would fit into today's world as well as the world of DC that has been created with Arrow and The Flash. Really looking forward to this new series in January. And I heard that both of these character will be showing up on Arrow and Flash to kind of introduce them to the audience before they move on to Legends of Tomorrow.

I came across this "fan" made poster for the new movie Gambit. I think it looks pretty amazing and I really can't wait to hear more about this movie as Gambit has always been one of my favorite X-Men. It's still years away and I don't even know if Channing Tatum is going to play Gambit (rumors is he's pulled out of the project while other rumors say he's signed the deal) So I guess only time will tell.

And the final thing I wanted to share with you guys are these amazing Harry Potter books. Designed by Hungarian Design Student Kincso Nagy these books are one of a kind. Check out this LINK to see the full beauty of these books. I mean they light up and have pop up images.. how awesome is that.

I was disappointed to see that these books were fan made and one of a kind but my buddy John posted a link to new Harry Potter books. These ones are being massed produced and look more like old school literature books and they come in each house color. Here's more info about them...

The complete Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling in robes worthy of the wizard’s place in our hearts.

Each Harry Potter book set is wrapped in one of four custom book jacket styles—Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, or Hufflepuff—and packed in a Hogwarts traveling trunk. Books feature illustrations at the beginning of every chapter.

Included:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

All books are brand new from the publisher, Scholastic, with jackets designed and printed by Juniper Books on a special tear and water resistant paper. The publisher’s traveling trunk is made of durable cardboard. Note that we are not affiliated with the publisher or author and our custom designs have not been authorized or endorsed by them. They cost $275 for the set.. Not bad and though I'm a Hufflepuff I really like the Gryffindor and Slytherin colors. Click HERE for the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment