Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Dubsmash War Begins & Man of Steel Hoodie

The Dubsmash war between Team Carter and Team Shield has begun. If you don't have a clue what Dubsmash or this battle is about then please go HERE and check out my previous blog post about this on going battle. If you're too lazy to do that then here's a quick explanation.. Hayley Atwell who plays Agent Carter in the Marvel universe got into a DubSmash battle with Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson) and Chloe Bennet (Skye). It went crazy viral so they decided to do an official battle and raise money for their charities.

Well round one is up and though I'm a huge #TeamCarter fan #TeamShield definitely won round one. This is definitely a popularity contest as Team Shield was a few thousand dollars ahead of Team Carter and they hadn't even put up a video yet. Anyways both videos are now up for round one and you vote for your favorite while donating $1 to their charity... all the money will go to two very worthy charities and us fans get to watch these hilarious videos. Check out the battle videos, vote and make a donation HERE.

I came across this very cool Man of Steel Hoodie. The moment I saw it I thought to myself.. I must have this. But it's my birthday month so I have opted to not buy anything and wait and see what I get for my birthday as people always say it's so hard to buy for me. And I'm so happy that I didn't just make an impulse buy as the more I looked at the hoodie the more I didn't like the gold emblem (not a big gold person), I wish it was more yellow or even silver. Though I do still think it's a pretty awesome looking hoodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment