Saturday, October 31, 2015

NerdStrong Gym - Boss Monster Take Two

The Boss Monster is back.. we fought this Monster (workout) on the first Saturday of the month and then we fought smaller bosses the past three Saturdays to prepare of the second battle with this Boss Monster. Of course you are hoping improve upon how far you got the first time.

Here's the info about about this "Boss Monster"workout, we had a 45 minute time cap to do 460 meter run, 50x Kettlebell Swings, 460 meter run, 40x Push Ups, 230 meter run, 30x Goblet Squats, 230 meter run, 20x Burpees, 140 meter run, 10x Burpee Pull Ups, 230 meter run, 20x Head Cutters, 230x meter run, 30x Box Jumps, 460 meter run, 40x Slamballs, 460 meter run and finally 50x Sit Ups.

Now the last time I fought this guy I got to Box Jumps and did about half of the 30 that were required. So my goal was simple.. I wanted to finish Box Jumps at the very least. But I'm happy to say that I not only finished the Box Jumps, I went on an ran another 460 Meters around the parking lot and managed to get almost halfway thru the 40 Slamballs before time ran out this time. I was extremely happy with my results. Yes I didn't finish the fight but I got even closer this time around.

I'm sure will fight this boss again in the future and hopefully the next time I can kick it's butt and finish it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment