Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Finding Dory Trailer & Star Wars Rebels

Disney released a Finding Dory trailer. I really enjoyed Finding Nemo and Dory was one of my favorite characters so I'm really looking forward to Finding Dory.


Today I watched a fantastic episode of Star Wars Rebels, S2 Ep 6 "Brothers of the Broken Horn" Ezra receives a distress signal from Vizago's ship. Ezra and Chopper decides to see what has happened. When Ezra and Chopper arrives at the ship, they find out that the ship has been taken over by Hondo Ohnaka. They finds out that Vizago is captured inside the ship and Ezra helps him get it back.

We see the return of a loved character from The Clone Wars cartoon Hondo. I wasn't a huge fan of this character but as the series went on and his character grew he became much more compelling. If I remember correctly the last time we see him he is trying to kill a ship of Younglings so he's not the nicest of guys. But in this series he's older and crazier then ever and I just adored him. I loved his interaction with Ezra, they made a great duo. This entire episode was all about these two (and chopper) it was funny and had a bit of action in it. I really enjoyed this episode and I hope we see Hondo again in a future episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment