Friday, November 13, 2015

SW TFA 60 Sec. Trailer & Minion Screener

Another TV spot for Star Wars The Force Awakens and yes it has new footage.. this time it's a 60 second spot and seeing these spots just gets me even more excited for the movie.


They also announced that the new Star Wars movie will run 2 hours and 15 minutes. Honestly I would love to see an even longer version but I realize that Disney wants to get as many showings in per day which means more money.. it's sad but true.

I started a another group on Facebook for my gym NerdStrong. This one is called Be NerdStrong and it's for non-members who are interested in joining the gym and want to get more information. Here you can chat with coaches and ask as many questions as you like pertaining to fitness and the gym. Give us a follow on Facebook HERE.

One last thing I got a screener for the movie Minions. I'm a big fan of the Despicable Me franchise and I did go to a PGA screening last month and enjoyed the film. Not my favorite story but it did have Sandra Bullock as the main villain so that was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment